Trainee Industrial Door Engineers
Milton Keynes or Rugby
Competitive salary with overtime, depot performance bonus, attendance bonus, uniform, and excellent pension.
This is an opportunity to join one of the first specialist Industrial Door Companies with over 48 years of trading history. We service, repair, and install a wide range of equipment including industrial doors, personnel doors, gates, grilles and barriers.
Working Monday to Friday 08.00 to 17.00 with reasonable overtime as required, usually within 40 miles of Milton Keynes and usually as a team of 2 people.
The objective of this role is to work alongside one of our existing trained senior engineers with a view to learning the industry and the business to ultimately gain promotion to senior engineer.
For people with the right aptitude and skills that have relevance to our industry we are happy to train them on our product range.
You will be required to
• Be able to work on own initiative, happy working hard, flexible attitude and a team player.
• Good attendance and time keeping.
• Able to work at height.
The company will offer:
• Competitive salary – dependant on experience, knowledge, and qualifications.
• Contributory pension scheme.
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays plus 3 additional days for excellent attendance record.
• Performance related payment for attendance and depot profitability.
• PPE and company uniform provided.
• A good work life balance – we are not a national company travelling hundreds of miles every day.
• Healthcare scheme.
You can contact email@example.com to request more information or to ask any questions regarding the role or the company.
At Stanair we believe that our people are our greatest asset, which is why we have attained full recognition of the ‘Investor in People’ award and have a published set of beliefs and values.
We hope that by sharing these with all of our people we will be demonstrating our future commitment to you as a member of our team.
We look forward to hearing from you.