Experienced Field Engineers needed
Not satisfied in your current job? Your career going nowhere? Feel like a small cog in a big machine? Want to have more time to enjoy life? Then we could be just what you are looking for.
This is an opportunity to join one of the first specialist industrial door companies. We currently have just under 50 years of trading history and are a leading name in our sector. We are based locally and pride ourselves in our ability to reach our customers within the hour. This means that, unlike some national door repair companies, you do not have to drive for hours or even stay away from home overnight. We are currently recruiting experienced engineers to join our Kettering, Milton Keynes and Rugby branches. You would be provided with your own van, your own tools and full uniform.
We offer an attractive basic salary, many opportunities to boost your income, an excellent pension scheme and company health insurance. As well as this, we actively invest in our team’s progression and career. How can you know? Well, we recently achieved Silver Accreditation with Investors in People. Only 15% of companies achieve this accolade and it is thanks to our staff and how positively they view working with us. We actively invest in your training and support you in your career – wherever that may lead. How far you want to go is up to you!
Never worked with industrial doors in particular before? That’s not a problem. If you have had experience in the field of engineering or electronics, have a strong sense of curiosity and a hands-on approach, we will provide you with all the rest.
If you think this sounds interesting, then drop us a line on 01536 482187or click on the button below and let us know! We can’t wait to hear from you.
• The servicing, repair and installation of industrial doors, loading bay and access equipment
• Your standard working hours would be from Monday to Friday 08.00 to 17.00 with optional overtime as required.
• You would be required to be on call one week out of ten as part of our emergency call out rota but you are well compensated – earning a standby fee, a call out fee as well as your overtime.
• As an ‘Investors in People’ company, we know the value of our team members and are committed to progressing your career wherever you want to take it.
Essential skills required:
• Good mechanical skills, ability to diagnose faults and resolve problems
• Able to work on own initiative, happy working hard, flexible attitude and a team player
• Customer focussed with good communication skills
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Basic Electrical knowledge
• Confident in working at height
• Industrial Door experience