Experienced Field Engineers needed
Industrial Door Engineer / Field Service Engineer
Based in Milton Keynes, Rugby or Peterborough
30K – 40K OTE – We offer a good basic salary alongside the potential to earn overtime, depot performance bonus and on call payments. An excellent contributory pension scheme is also in place.
This is an opportunity to join one of the leading specialist industrial door companies with over 48 years of trading history and a leading name in our sector. We are looking for individuals to join the Stanair ‘family’ to continue to provide the high standard of workmanship in regard to the repair, installation and servicing of industrial doors and related equipment.
Due to the increasing demand for our services we are looking to expand, without losing the companies focus on a good work/life balance. The majority of the work is still within a 30 mile radius meaning nights away and unreasonable daily mileage is usually not necessary.
We are also an Investors in People company fully recognising the importance of training and development, encouraging employees to maximise their full potential.
Servicing, repair and installation of industrial doors, loading bay and access equipment
Standard working hours are Monday to Friday 08.00 to 17.00 with overtime as required usually as part of an engineering team.
Covering our emergency call out rota is also required – currently 1 week in 12. An additional standby fee, call out fee and overtime is paid.
Those with transferable skills such as a mechanical mindset would be welcome to apply.
• Good mechanical skills, ability to diagnose faults and resolve problems
• Able to work on own initiative, happy working hard, flexible attitude and a team player
• Customer focused with good communication skills
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Confident working at height
• Industrial Door experience
• Electrically qualified
• IPAF, PASMA, CSCS Card
The company will offer:
• Competitive salary – dependant on experience, knowledge and qualifications
• Contributory pension scheme
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays plus 3 additional days for excellent attendance record
• Performance related payment for depot profitability
• An equipped company vehicle
• PPE and company uniform provided
• Healthcare scheme
• Onsite and external training
• Opportunities for internal promotion
• A good work life balance – we are not a national company travelling hundreds of miles every day.
At Stanair we believe that our people are our greatest asset, which is why we have attained full recognition of the ‘Investor in People’ award and have a published set of beliefs and values. We hope that by sharing these with all of our people we will be demonstrating our future commitment to you as a member of our team.