Implement effective security with our fixed, sprung, hinged, removable and telescopic car park security posts. As well as working as permanent or temporary security control, these posts can be used to secure site perimeters and car parks or to guide traffic around a location. We supply security posts for a wide range of uses and with many great benefits, including anti-ramraid posts, folding and removable parking posts, and other car park security posts to improve the safety of your premises.
Our car park security posts are used in a range of industries – any which involve customer or staff parking facilities. This includes industrial units, offices and schools.
Here is a quick overview of which security posts provide which benefits:
- Anti-Ramraiding: Our anti-ramraid posts include removable security posts and fixed security posts.
- Flexible Use: If you may need to move or remove your posts regularly, consider folding parking posts, removable parking posts, perimeter barriers and telescopic security posts.
- Weather Protection: For high weather protection, consider telescopic security posts, removable security posts, sprung boundary posts and hinged lockable posts.
- Lockable: For high security lockable posts, consider hinged lockable posts, perimeter barriers, removable security posts, stealth security posts and telescopic security posts.
Our Car Park Security Posts In Detail
Take a look at the product descriptions below to find out which type of security post is right for your needs, or contact us for advice. For further information, read our guide: What Security Posts Are Right For Your Business. For other car park security products, take a look at our Gates and Barriers page.
How Telescopic Security Posts Work
Telescopic security posts are easy to use and offer a high level of security. They are installed by digging into the ground and concreting the unit in, with the top of the unit finished level with the finished surface. A flap in the ground then reveals and unlocks the post, which can then be pulled up and locked into position. You can lock these posts in raised or lowered positions. They are available in a range of different heights, weights and diameters.
Features of Telescopic Security Posts:
- Effective security that can be padlocked
- Easy to raise and can be lowered when not in use
Specification for Telescopic Security Posts:
- Internal stainless steel components and nylon bushed mechanism for smooth operation. High security 10 pin lock. Full weather protection: mild steel galvanised or stainless steel tube, grade 316.
- Powder-coated options available on request. Posts can be keyed identically or randomly.
- Removable, lockable ornamental cap available.
Features of Stealth Security Posts:
- No obstruction when down
- Lockable in up or down position
- Below ground fitting
- Easily installed
Specification for Stealth Security Posts:
- Overall dimensions: 775mm x 160mm x 90mm deep.
- Heavy duty steel lid between 6.0-8.5mm thick.
- Steel case 3.2mm thick.
- Post diameter 64mm mild steel tube, 650mm above ground.
- Black polypropylene cap.
- Spring loaded mechanism.
- Integral lock supplied with 2 keys.
- Total weight 17kg. Lift up weight 7kg.
Features Of Removable Security Posts:
- Forms a rigid barrier when positioned
- Locks securely into position
- Easy to remove to provide access
- Galvanised, powder coated or bare steel
- Deters ram raiders
Specification for Removable Security Posts:
- Mild steel tube 76mm o.d., wall thickness 3.65mm.
- 914mm above ground. Socket depth 267mm. Top of socket = 152 x 160mm.
- Ground socket & flap of cast SG iron giving high impact resistance, all galvanised.
- Retaining pin of zinc plated mild steel. Flap hinge pin of zinc plated mild steel.
- Weather cap of black polypropylene.
- Steel all galvanised.
- Weight of body 7kg. Socket weight 9kg. (Lift-out weight 8kg). Total weight = 16 kg.
Features of Fixed Security Posts:
- Open topped or capped
- Concrete-in or bolt-down
- Galvanised, powder coated or bare steel
- Available as ornamental bollards
- Ideal for pedestrian and parking areas
- Deters ram raiders
Specification for Fixed Security Posts:
- Mild steel tube 76mm o.d. to BS 1387. Wall thickness 3.65mm.
- 915mm above ground. 306mm below ground. Overall length 1220mm
- Weight = 8.0kg.
Features of Perimeter Barriers:
- To help secure site perimeters and provide a permanent obstacle to vehicle access. Also used to secure motorcycles.
- To mark boundaries, form trolley parks and protect vulnerable door entrances and exits.
- Barriers can be removable
Specification for Perimeter Barriers:
- A variety of sizes and configurations are available in 48mm, 50mm, 64mm or 76mm diameters; others available to order.
- Available ragged/spiked for casting in or flanged for bolting down.
- Finishes available: galvanised, stainless steel (ss), powder coated or painted. Others to specific order.
- Manufactured from mild steel tube to BS1387 or BS8232/5 ERW.
- 76mm barriers can be supplied in a removable version. Lockable by ground sockets and padlock.
- Grade 304 stainless steel is standard, but grade 316 can be supplied to order for marine and other demanding environments.
Features of Sprung Boundary Security Posts
- Guide traffic around a location
- Yield and resume shape after impact
- Reduce vehicle damage after impact
Specification for Sprung Boundary Posts:
- Of mild steel tube 48mm o.d. 750mm above ground. Ragged version 240mm below ground.
- Flanged version requires 3 qty 12mm bolts. Circular flange of mild steel, diameter 134mm, 6mm thick. Standard finish galvanised, other finishes & colours available.
- Weather cap of black polypropylene. Heavy duty spring retained by welded and bolted assembly.
- Weight 3.5kg.
Features of Hinged Lockable Security Posts:
- Modest Security/Access Control
- Parking Space Control
Specification for Hinged Lockable Posts:
- Internally spring assisted. Height 750mm.
- Tubular body 64mm o.d. Mild steel tube, galvanised. Wall thickness = 3.2mm.
- Base plate of cast SG iron. Two bolt holes 18mm diameter (for 16mm bolts) at 152mm centres. Overall base dimension 203 x 102mm.
- Weather cap of black polypropylene, snap fit & riveted on.
- Lock of non-ferrous metals, rust-free. WD 40 or similar recommended for occasional maintenance.
- Weight = 8.0kg.
Physical Security In Three Simple Steps
We are happy to help you with your project either on the phone, at your office or on site.
High Quality Products
From standard products, to LPS1175 insurance appoved or "secured by design". Our range includes fire resistant products!
Our highly trained workforce, who are all Stanair employees, will take ownership of your project.
What Our Customers Say
Your technicians were good lads and they’ve done you proud.Just to say we’re all sorted and very grateful of the great service you provided plus your technicians were good lads and they’ve done you proud, thank you very much.John Considine, Managing DirectorService: Industrial Door ServicingAutoscreens - Aylesbury
Nobody Else Attends In Under 4 HoursI would like to take this opportunity to thank you both personally for all the help and support you have given Fresh Direct and myself over the years. Delivery performance is out of this world, I honestly do not have a contractor who attends site consistently in under 4 hours, and for our business this was vitally important for us.Paul O' SullivanService: Industrial Door RepairFresh Direct
Quick ResponseJust a quick note to say thanks to you, Mike and your site lads for the quick response this morning to sort out the door problems we had. They have sorted out the fault and the door is now back in working order.Roger BilsonService: Industrial Door RepairCommercial Vehicle Group
Extremely Courteous & HelpfulI should like to take this opportunity to commend your company for the excellent response to a recent shutter issue at our Wellingborough premises. Instead of sending out an engineer at emergency rates, your colleague talked me through a technique to ease the shutter down, thus saving me a considerable sum in call-out charges. I should be happy to recommend Stanair for their ethical approach and the prompt and efficient manner in which the task was handled.Chris BaileyService: Industrial Door RepairBaileys Travel – Wellingborough
An Excellent StandardThe work was finished to an excellent standard and we are very pleased to recommend your company. Huw is a first class professional who clearly has immense experience and expertise and represents your company to a very high standard.Rob FlainService: Industrial Door Installation, Industrial Door ServicingIAG Group Service Manager
Very Helpful & Positive AttitudeI'd like to add my thanks for the immediate response to the stuck door in the church last week, and the way your technicians solved the problem without fuss. It's the third time I have had to use your company, each time you have come promptly and resolved the difficulties with a very helpful and positive attitude.James M. CassidyService: Industrial Door RepairSt. Augustine's Church, Milton Keynes
We Look Forward To Working With You AgainCan I please say how nice and helpful they both were a real credit to your Company; we look forward to working with you again in the future.Dinah BirdService: Industrial Door RepairQpac