Stanair is the data controller for this website. You can contact the data controller in the following ways:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By using our website contact form
- By telephoning 01536 482187
- By post to Stanair, Unit 2 Henson Way, Telford Way Industrial Estate, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN16 8PX
COLLECTION AND USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you visit our website, we may collect personal information:
- If you supply it to us via a form, e.g. a contact form
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Information about the device you are using to access our website – including IP address, browser, operating system and geographic location
- Information about your visit(s) to the website – including length of visit, referral source, pages you have viewed and interactions (e.g. subscribing to receive our email marketing communications)
- Information you supply to us when submitting a form
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience
- Respond to your form submission
- Send you our email newsletter or other marketing communications (if you have opted to receive them)
We may provide third parties with aggregated, non-identifying information.
Stanair respects your privacy and we will not sell, rent or make available in any way your personal information except:
- To data processors and sub-processors (where we are the data controller), who are bound by the same conditions as laid out here
- Where specific permission has been given by you
- When we are required to do so by law, or in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
Any details that you provide to us from which we can identify you are protected by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for their data policies, procedures or content.
RETENTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not retain your personal data for longer than necessary. The retention period depends on the purpose it was collected, industry practices and our legal obligations.
We may anonymise your personal information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
We take reasonable and appropriate security precautions to protect your personal information from theft, misuse and accidental loss. All personal information is stored on our secure GDPR-compliant servers.
All information provided by you is encrypted by SSL technology. However, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet. Information shared with us via our website or email is done so at your own choice and at your own risk.
You can contact the data controller to:
- Request details of the personal information we currently store about you (known as a “data subject access request”)
- Have your personal information updated or corrected
- Revoke your consent to receiving communication from us
- Request that your personal information is deleted. If we are unable to comply with your request for legal reasons, you will be notified at the time of your request
You can unsubscribe from our email marketing communication by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link found in every email.
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer by your browser. They are used for a variety of reasons including allowing the website to work by maintaining state between page loads, allowing us to remember you each time you visit to make your browsing experience better, storing user preferences and login information and providing aggregate information to us to allow us to improve our website.
- Accept cookies – which will log your acceptance for 365 days
- Delete cookies – which will delete all the cookies relating to this website from your browser and take you away from the site
This website may use some or all of the following types of cookie:
- Essential/necessary cookies – are required for the operation of our site. They enhance your experience of browsing our site and allow you to use features of the site
- Analytical cookies – allow us to collect information including how you reach our site, the device you use to browse our site and actions you take and features you use on our site. We use Google Analytics (a third-party) to collect this information and further details about how Google collects and processes the information can be found here
- Functionality cookies – enable us to recognise you on future visits to our site
- Session cookies – any of the above cookies may be session cookies. These cookies only last the duration of your visit and are automatically deleted when you leave our site
- Persistent cookies – any of the above cookies may be persistent cookies. These cookies are stored on your browsing device until they expire or you delete them. Every persistent cookie has a fixed expiry date.
The cookies we place on your site adhere to the current cookie law. Cookies contain no details about you from which you can be easily identified. However, we do collect some personal data relating to your device – for example, your IP address.
You can disable cookies at any time by changing your browser preferences using the following instructions:
We may update this policy from time to time. It is recommended that you regularly review the policy to stay informed of any changes which may affect you.
If you require further information about the cookies we use or how we use them, please contact us at email@example.com.