Industrial Door Engineers
- Kettering, Peterborough, and Rugby
- £24,000 to £30,000
- Full time
This is an opportunity to join one of the first specialist industrial door companies, with over 45 years of trading history, offering a 24 hour emergency callout service. East Midlands based working out of 4 depot locations
Due to continual growth and expansion, we have exciting opportunities available for experienced industrial door engineers.
To service, repair and install industrial doors, loading bay and access equipment.
The role will involve travelling to different sites within their operational areas, normally within 40 miles of each of their depot locations carrying out works as required. You will be expected to join the standby rota, at present 1 week in 10. Working hours are 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday with reasonable overtime if required.
- Industrial door experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Commitment to working hard, being flexible and a team player
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Basic electrical knowledge
- CSCS Card
- Electrically qualified
The Company Will Offer
- Competitive salary – dependant on experience, knowledge and qualifications
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days holiday inc bank holidays plus additional 3 days for excellent attendance record
- Company vehicle – available for work duties and commuting
- Company phone/tablet
- Performance related payment for attendance and depot profitability
- PPE and company uniform provided
- A good work life balance - we are not a national company travelling hundreds of miles everyday
For further information and to express your interest please contact Andrea Clarke on 01908 222070 or submit to firstname.lastname@example.org between 9am & 5pm Monday to Friday.