Industrial Door Engineer / Field Service Engineer
Kettering / Milton Keynes / Peterborough / Rugby Depots
30K – 40K OTE
We offer a good basic salary alongside the potential to earn overtime, depot performance bonus and attendance bonus. An excellent contributory pension scheme is also in place as well as a medical insurance scheme after a qualifying period.
This is an opportunity to join one of the first specialist industrial door companies with over 45 years of trading history and a leading name in our sector. We are looking for individuals to join the Stanair ‘family’ to continue to provide the high standard of workmanship in regards to the repair, installation and servicing of industrial doors and related equipment.
Due to the increasing demand for our services we are looking to expand, without losing the company’s focus on a good work/life balance as the majority of the work is still within a 30 mile radius meaning nights away and unreasonable daily mileage is not necessary to earn the quoted salary.
We are also an ‘Investors in People’ company who fully recognise the importance of training and development in encouraging employees to maximise their full potential.
Servicing, repair and installation of industrial doors, loading bay and access equipment
Standard working hours are Monday to Friday 08.00 to 17.00 with optional overtime as required usually as part of an engineering team.
Covering our emergency call out rota is also required – currently 1 week in 10. An additional standby fee, call out money and overtime is paid.
For people with the right aptitude and skills relevant to our industry, we are happy to train them on our product range.
- Good mechanical skills, ability to diagnose faults and resolve problems
- Able to work on own initiative, happy working hard, flexible attitude and a team player
- Customer focussed with good communication skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Basic Electrical knowledge
- Confident working at height
- Industrial Door experience
- Electrically qualified
- IPAF, PASMA, CSCS Card
The company will offer:
- Competitive salary – dependant on experience, knowledge and qualification
- Contributory pension scheme
- Medical insurance scheme
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays plus 3 additional days for excellent attendance record
- Performance related payment for attendance and depot profitability
- An equipped company vehicle
- PPE and company uniform provided
- Onsite and external training
- Opportunities for internal promotion
- A good work life balance – we are not a national company travelling hundreds of miles every day.
For further details of the history and success of Stanair please visit our About Us pages.
You can also contact email@example.com to request more information or to ask any questions regarding the role or the company.
At Stanair we believe that our people are our greatest asset, which is why we have attained full recognition of the ‘Investor in People’ award and have a published set of beliefs and values. We hope that by sharing these with all of our people we will be demonstrating our future commitment to you as a member of our team.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply now.