Kettering / Milton Keynes / Peterborough / Rugby Depots
Competitive Salary with overtime, depot performance bonus, attendance bonus, uniform, medical insurance scheme and an excellent pension available after a qualifying period.
This is an opportunity to join one of the first specialist Industrial Door Companies with over 45 years of trading history. We service, repair and install a wide range of equipment including Industrial doors, Personnel doors, gates, grilles and barriers.
The company focuses on a good work / life balance where you complete local work- not travelling UK wide - while still offering good earning potential. We are also an ‘Investors in People’ company and encourage training and development including the skills required for this trade.
Working Monday to Friday 08.00 to 17.00 with reasonable overtime as required, usually within 40 miles of the depot and usually as a team of two people.
The objective of this role is to work alongside one of our existing trained senior engineers with a view to learning the industry and the business to ultimately gain promotion to senior engineer.
For people with the right aptitude and skills that have relevance to our industry, we are happy to train them on our product range.
- Good mechanical skills,
- Able to work on own initiative, happy working hard, flexible attitude and a team player
- Customer focussed with good communication skills
- Happy working at height
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Industrial Door experience
- Electrically qualified
- IPAF, PASMA, CSCS Card
- Basic Electrical knowledge
The company will offer:
- Competitive salary – dependant on experience, knowledge and qualification
- Contributory pension scheme
- Medical insurance scheme
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays plus 3 additional days for excellent attendance record
- Performance related payment for attendance and depot profitability
- PPE and company uniform provided
- A good work life balance – we are not a national company requiring you to travel hundreds of miles every day.
You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information or to ask any questions regarding the role or the company.
At Stanair we believe that our people are our greatest asset, which is why we have attained full recognition of the ‘Investor in People’ award and have a published set of beliefs and values. We hope that by sharing these with all of our people we will be demonstrating our future commitment to you as a member of our team.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Email email@example.com to apply now.