Roller Shutter Doors
Roller Shutter Doors - Key Features
- Strong galvanised steel curtain
- Optional pass doors
- Optimal safety
- Manual or electrical operation
- Certified fire rated doors available
- Insulated option available
- Optional weather seals to minimise ingress of water and draughts
- Special bottom rails available to suit pavements or sloping floors
- Hoods to cover barrels available in a variety of patterns, materials and finishes
- Special security features available
- Conform to CE regulations
Roller Shutter Doors - Technical Information
Industrial Roller Shutter doors can satisfy a number of applications ranging from small commercial shutters to large warehouse doors, with a number of colour finishes available.
Made with galvanised steel curtains, these doors are able to withstand rough and high-frequency use and adverse weather conditions. Fire resisting shutters are typically made with either 2 hour or 4 hour fire resistance, and a variety of operating methods including fusible link and solenoid operation.
For additional convenience and practicality, the doors are also available with power operation.
Roller Shutter Doors - Control Options
There are a variety of control options for power operated doors, including:
- Remote control
- Automatic timed return
- Warning lamps
- Pneumatic safety edge
- Infra-red safety beam
- Traffic detection induction loop
Roller Shutter Doors - Bespoke Sizes
Standard Roller Shutter doors are typically available up to 6 metres wide x 6 metres high although special one off shutters can be manufactured to larger sizes than this, whilst Fire Resistant shutters are available up to 7 metres wide by 7 metres high.
If this product does not meet your requirements then feel free to take a look at our Sectional Overhead Doors page.