Dock Loading Solutions
Dock Loading Features
Stanair offers a comprehensive range of Dock Loading Solutions that can incorporate a number of features listed below
- Weather Seals.
- Roller Shutter or Sectional doors.
- Hydraulic or Telescopic Ramps.
- Adjustable widths and heights in a range of products to cater for different sizes of vehicles.
- Accessories available such as loading and traffic lights, buffers, movement detectors, vehicle restraints and guides, non-slip surfaces, etc.
- Conforming to CE regulations.
- Equipment offered in various configurations tailored to suit your requirements.
- Complete systems available for streamlined logistics.
- Complete Loading and Unloading solutions.
Dock Loading Solutions - Technical Information
There are many different types of dock levellers, Dock Shelters, Dock Loading Bay Systems and a wide variety of accessories.
Inflatable Dock Shelters are the ultimate in thermal insulation, helping to seal your environment thereby saving you money. Inflatable Dock Shelters can cater for your needs even in circumstances of high variations in vehicle heights and widths.
Retractable Dock Shelters are particularly suitable for the food industry and other applications where hygiene is of particular importance.
Installation of wheel Guides and Bollards are used to help direct the traffic to where it should be, in order to prevent injury to staff and damage to the building and dock equipment.
Sliding buffers are available to prevent the usual damage buffers receive caused by vehicles with air suspension whilst in contact with the buffer. Hence, replacement costs are significantly reduced.
Vehicle detection buffers can activate other dock equipment such as traffic lights. The link between loading bay operations and vehicle movement ensures a safer working environment.