Bars, Shutters & Servery Grilles
- Available as either built-in or built-on systems.
- Made from double walled aluminium or steel for added strength.
- A variety of operation methods available.
- Constructed from pre-galvanised rolled steel.
- Fully retractable for easy access to the door or window.
- Give maximum security, whilst retaining good vision.
- Made from anti-cut steel for maximum protection.
- Can be released from inside within seconds.
Bar, Shutters & Servery Grilles - Technical Information
The effective protection of high value stock within premises is essential. The quality of today's interiors is complemented by the range of shutters and roller grilles we have available. Subtly sculpted slat profiles, excellent finishes, vision when required and an all-round quality appearance ensure security is provided sympathetically. To be effective security must, of course, be used - each system is designed to operate quickly and easily either manually or at the touch of a button. There are products suited to differing environments and security levels, all however, are designed to be very compact. Tight coiling of the shutters means housings are small and do not require large headroom for the shutter box, with wide spans possible within the range, wider if intermediate fixed or removable guide rails are employed.
Bar, Shutters & Servery Grilles - Panels
40mm deep profiled double wall foam filled rolled aluminium slat. Suitable for external or internal installation. Solid as standard, available vented.
38mm deep profiled twin wall extruded aluminium slat. Suitable for external or internal installation.
38mm deep profiled single wall extruded aluminium slat. Punched or perforated. Clear polycarbonate insert option available. Suitable for external or internal installation.
Built on shutters with 100mm deep extruded aluminium bars and links. In-line, brick bond or diamond patterns. Suitable for internal installation only.