- You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site.
- We will collect personally identifiable information (name, address, email) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you. There are certain instances, for example, colleague referral, where personally identifiable information can be given to us by a third party to use without your permission.
- Any personal information supplied by you will be used only in connection with The Stanair Group.
- Information is collected for statistical purposes (Via Google Analytics) and Stanair Industrial Door Services Ltd sometimes performs analyses of user behaviour in order to measure customer interest in the various areas of our site. This data may also be used for other future marketing activities.
- We do not give, sell or transfer any personal information to a third party.
- We may enable "cookies". A "cookie" is a file placed on your personal computer's hard drive by a Website that allows it to monitor your use of the site. If you do not wish us to collect data via cookies then you should set your browser to prohibit the use and placement of cookies.
This site contains links to other websites that we believe have information that will be of interest to you. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
Changes To This Statement:
If there are any changes or additions to the terms of this Online Privacy statement, we will post those changes here so that you will always know what information we collect online, how we use it and the choices you have.
Thank you for visiting the Stanair website. We hope you find our site factual and interesting. If you would like to comment on our site or make any recommendations for improvement, please email us at: